Pursuant to Section 49 & 50 of the Anti-Money Laundering Act 2020 (Act 1044), Organisations are required to appoint Anti-Money Laundering Reporting Officer (Compliance Officer) who will be responsible for compliance processes such as:
- Implementation of the NPO anti-money laundering compliance policy.
- Following Anti-Money Laundering regulations and laws.
- Taking protective measures against financial crimes to the NPO
- Detecting suspicious transactions.
- Reporting suspicious transactions.
- Informing and training employees against financial crimes.
The Non-Profit Organisation Secretariat therefore expects NPOs to submit the following details on the appointed officer on or before 15th April,2021.
- A brief Profile
- E-mail address (Official)
- Telephone numbers (Office and Mobile)